Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW!!!

What... I know... but yes snow...

It's snowing!

Bear loves it... Woody is concerned and probably cold.


The fence line...

Our house!!!

Mail box... I wonder if the mails going to still come...
Their creed states:
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds"
My dad was the prime example of this!

Burr...
FYI: that's a shadow of a snow flake on my lip... not a huge pimple.

Our car... Drove like a champ.

Snow is so pretty!

The only down side to this very cool and snowy day is that Shaw was not home to see it and is not sure he'll be able to get home today :( Love you sweetie!


3 comments:

Shanna said...

almost looks like more snow than we have had. Its so fun and pretty and brrrrr! YEAH for snow!

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Your pictures are so pretty. Especially your plant. Yes, when I saw that picture of you I thought oh, no she's got another fever blister (snow can be stressful?). Thanks for the FYI! I'm so sorry that Shaw had to miss the snow and the flight home:[

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Yes! I've made it out of my Pj's and made some cranberry tea - come'n over and have a cup with me!