Sunday, February 6, 2011

what we've been up too...

So I want to appoligize to all my faithful blog followers... a 3 of you... Here is a little that has been going on... we have been busy playing and working...
We have been enjoying the sunshine and weather...
Bear Bear and I at the cayucos beach...
(woody was there too... playing with the other dogs)

Lazing around... I love all my animals love eachother.

I really think Fooman is a dog. Last night the dogs were barking at something outside and he ran across the house to get out the cat door to go see what they were barking at... Choo is camera shy.


I have been working... this is my home station where I have been running remote neurofeedback sessions with athletes from all over. To start it has mostly been with a tennis company in New Jersey. It's awesome being able to be in pj pants and slippers and just needing to look presentable on top. I am enjoying this new direction that Neurotopia is going... (http://www.neurotopia.com/)

Our closet redo... Shaw is usually right... He amazes me all the time. And it was his idea to rip out the wall. Before we had a hall way to the bathroom and a hall way like closet. Shaw got the back (cause he's a dude) and slide back and have his back to that wall to see what to wear for the day... So out came the wall...

So... now we have a walk through closet... It's great. Some new nicer shelves, rods and shoe storage makes a huge difference. So much more room. In the process we also found out that we have original hardwood floors =) They seem a little beat... but that project will be a future blog... (who knows how future...)


My husband is so handy... going in the attic to install the surround sound...


Our last and most recient project has been installing a slinding glass door to replace the french doors. Only one door was able to open and that one would barely clear the bed...
Before...

And now... Looks so much better... lets in a ton more light during the day.
Love it.

Woody has been going to work as well... Every sunday morning his job to get the paper. He know we say... "woody gotta go to work today" and "get the paper" We let him out and he runs and gets it...
"get the paper" gets Bear Bear very excited as well... because he knows that woody will get paid (treats) which means he gets one just for woody going to work... Aww the simple things to get excited for. And us... a picture I just found that has been on the camera since Christmas... Probally the reason why I did not do a christmas blog... forgot I had pictures...

=)

2 comments:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Thanks for posting! I know i'm one of the 3 and that makes me PROUD! Hey love it all! Woody trained to get the paper WOW! Love the closet!

Hey I don't know if you feel this way but when my husband amazes me with his workmanship I sooo think of Daddy and how awesome his projects were and I just love that I have a husband that amazes me like Daddy did.

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Shaw is super awesome! I was thinking this on Sunday and I just had to let him know!