Friday, May 7, 2010

The house...

So I first wrote this Blog for Shaw... but since he's awesome and totally trusts me... here is the house that is SUPER Cool that we put an offer in and it just got accepted! I am 99.999% sure he will love it as I do!!! (and all parents)

Here are some pictures that the website didn't show...
Our Mom's Approve


Garage is off an alleyway. 2 car garage is inclosed and the 3rd is to this carport but secluded from the alley with a one car garage door.

Other cool things....
indoor laundrey
patio for a spa... which I want badly.
the bedrooms have really neat built-ins. one a desk and one drawers and a shelf.
3rd spare room is large and on the other side of the house for loud guests.
Like 1 mile from work for me and about a mile from the templeton park.
It's pretty private and feels much bigger that .1 of an acre.
This place is move in ready... not much work is needed to be done (which is so much different than any other places we have looked at! )
We are renting from the owners until the sale goes through. We move in June 15th!
Happy thoughts and prayers that this sort sale process will go as smooth as possible.

Shaw I can't wait for you to see it so you will love it! XOXO

1 comment:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

WOW! I love it too, 10 times better than the one on San Gab. So much character. Great grass area for the dogs (maybe there is an anti-grass digging drug you can give them). Shaw will have to get a hobby because it looks like it's in great condition. Ha ha, I'll be praying about this process for you! God Luck!