Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some decorating...

See our new and improved bedroom decor.
Before is was a little blan with little on the walls and no other furniture besides the bed.
and now.....
Behind the bed are things that are made to hang in a door way. World Market ($50) 2 of them make a dramatic headboard that looks pretty cool when they move a little when the fan is on. I painted the 2 small paintings. I like the one on the left better and that's why it gets to be on my side of the bed.
A big cool Mirror I got from Marshals ($80). And a potted plant from outside.
We had all the the items in this picture. Frames my dad and I made. A chair my mom helped me recover before we moved here. A small table that my grandpa made. A palm and pot from the neighbors and some candels from a friend who visited Hawaii.


My side... and a close up of the beaded hippie door way thingys.

Shaw's side and Sammy!

1 comment:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

looks good! love how your blog backround matches too!