Friday, April 24, 2009

our doors

A blog about doors. ok. Possibly kinda boring for you... but not for me.
Shaw put in a new front door a week ago. It is awesome. My 2 favorite parts about it is that:
It opens with ease (which our old one did not do towards the end of it's life) and
It lets in some light. (old one also did not provide that)
I also think it looks quite nice too.

and we got new numbers

This project has been long over due. I finally thought of a good way to fix the ugly swan and flowery frosted glass on the door to the water heater and cleaning stuff closet. A few weeks ago I think Shaw said something like "I'm surprised you haven't done anything to those yet"... and well... I was too... so I did. I used scrapbook paper and taped it up. I think it looks cool I think, it might be a little busy but that hallway (going up to our room) is boring... like most hallways. I think I like it and hopefully Shaw does too...


Woody likes it... he told me.

No comments: